2.13.2011

Preview

Welcome to day one of my 365 challenge, I know that I will enjoy this journey and hope that you will too! One of my hobbies is photography, may of my fellow photographers do a 365 challenge to post one picture a day. My 365 is not related to my passion for photography, my 365 challenge is rooted in my passion for health and fitness.

Over the next 365 day I will be recording my experience and journey to better health. This will include sharing articles, facts, food diaries, products, reviews and more.

I chose to start my challenge on Valentines day, a day celebrating and honoring LOVE. What better way to love yourself than by improving your overall health?

You know the warning labels you find on prescription drugs, well I should warn you I'm not a health expert. You should consult your doctor before trying of my tips.

Looking forward to day 1...

No comments: