Days 5-11 I dined out everyday-yep you got everyday. Oliver Garden was visited twice, Sampan, Great Harvest, Mexican Food, Chick-fil-a and Del Taco. I feel sick just thinking about it. My saving grace came today, I was sick to my stomach. I would say it was the flu, but realistically it was probably the horrible processed, fatty comfort food I have been consuming.
Tomorrow I have to step onto the scale, to access the damage done. I think of the shows like CSI, why did she gain 5 pounds, what did this to her? They examine my body. I play the innocent card, I don't know what happened and then.....I am interrogated. One of my dinning companions must have ratted me out. I have no other choice, I must admit I am guilty. Pretty lame huh? When you are cooped up in your house for 4 weeks, this is what happens you think up lame shit like this.
Okay here is my "to-d0" list this week:
Wax-Friday
Hair Apt-Saturday
Church-Sunday
Doctors Apt-Tuesday
Thursday-Back to hell...oops...I mean work
Begin to make life list this week
No comments:
Post a Comment