2.15.2011

Day Two

Today was a big day for me, you see I ventured outside the house today! This isn't a big deal for most of the population, but for me it is. I had surgery for the second time in within a two month time frame. I had surgery on my ankle, I am strict orders from my doctor to not put any weight on my leg. This makes it difficult for me to get around and I need to keep my leg elevated. My venture outside my house was to the library. I wanted to pick up a workout DVD that could be done from the comfort of a chair, since I can't stand without crutches. I found this gem....
I haven't done my workout with "Sunshine" yet, but trust me I am looking forward to it, mostly for the entertainment value. :)

My eating has been on track today, although I haven't had my 5 servings of fruits/veggies. I am proud of myself for showering, (okay really it was a half of a shower), I got dressed, I put on SOME makeup and I fixed my hair! Whew that is one productive day for me!!

Tomorrow I will be blogging about: my workout with Sunshine and my first sample of Shakeology.



No comments: